* Marriage rumours affecting my career, rues Rani

Bollywood actress Rani Mukherji who is returning to the big screen after an year with 'Dil Bole Hadippa' says that rumours about her getting married have started to affect her career.


"These rumours have been going on for three years and they have now started affecting my career. Lot of filmmakers who approach me for roles start by asking whether I am getting married. They have apprehensions whether I can commit myself to their project," Rani told PTI in an interview.

The 31-year-old actress said the baseless stories about her are getting stretched too far.

"I can't be getting married to so many men for the last three years," said Rani talking about her alleged link ups including the rumour about her marriage to filmmaker Aditya Chopra.

"I am the only daughter of my parents
0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs